The International Pediatric Dialysis Network is a global consortium of pediatric nephrology centers dedicated to the care of children on chronic dialysis. The IPDN aims to
- improve the quality of pediatric dialysis care worldwide
- collect basic information regarding pediatric dialysis practices and outcomes
- provide useful tools and management algorithms for daily dialysis practice
- provide global benchmarking of pediatric dialysis outcomes
- perform prospective observational studies on important clinical issues in pediatric dialysis
IPDN entertains two registries:
The IPPN registry for children on chronic peritoneal dialysis, and the IPHN registry for children on hemodialysis.If you would like to join the IPDN, please fill out the registration form. IPDN membership is free of charge. We grant institutional and individual memberships: With your institutional membership you have access to all information pages of the website.
251 institutions participate in the network
587 individual members actively contribute data to the network.
3990 patients have been enrolled in the IPPN Registry at 130 contributing centers in 43 countries
1141 patients have been enrolled in the IPHN Registry at 87 contributing centers in 37 countries.