The International Pediatric Dialysis Network is a global consortium of pediatric nephrology centers dedicated to the care of children on chronic dialysis. The IPDN aims to
- improve the quality of pediatric dialysis care worldwide
- collect basic information regarding pediatric dialysis practices and outcomes
- provide useful tools and management algorithms for daily dialysis practice
- provide global benchmarking of pediatric dialysis outcomes
- perform prospective observational studies on important clinical issues in pediatric dialysis
IPDN entertains two registries:
The IPPN registry for children on chronic peritoneal dialysis, and the IPHN registry for children on hemodialysis.If you would like to join the IPDN, please fill out the registration form. IPDN membership is free of charge. We grant institutional and individual memberships: With your institutional membership you have access to all information pages of the website.
247 institutions participate in the network
576 individual members actively contribute data to the network.
3886 patients have been enrolled in the IPPN Registry at 128 contributing centers in 43 countries
1079 patients have been enrolled in the IPHN Registry at 86 contributing centers in 37 countries.